Monday, July 19, 2010

About Me.....taking my first steps!

I was a working professional but decided to take a break after 2 miscarriages. With God's blessing and the help of the Creighton Model FertiltiyCare System (which is entirely natural), i delivered my little girl Gabrielle in Sept 2008.

I still remember my struggle in the early days after Gabrielle's arrival. The constant lack of sleep with full breastfeeding, lost of freedom financially and physically. I was depressed and feel like I couldn't do anything at all, not my grocery or even popping by the post office. Sometimes I wished to send my baby to a sitter, and now, I am glad that I didn't. Doesn't it all sound so familiar?

Being a stay-home mom has never been more rewarding especially with the full support of my loving husband, tender care from my family, not forgetting friends.

I wish to thank all of you who have been there with me, and for me. And now, this blogsite is dedicated to all mothers (new or experienced) and mothers-to-be; not forgetting daddies too! With your sharing and support, we can help to support a greater and more rewarding motherhood!

Lastly, this blog will also feature some mommy and baby items to help you journey this parenthood.

Cherish every moment with your loved ones; especially your spouse and your little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment